Tank Mounted Strainer
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Number|
|Capacity||12 LPM TO 800 LPM|
|Size/Dimension||AS PER CATALOG|
(either suction or return) can be installed through a tank top by welding a standard bell reducer (coupling) over a hole cut in the top.
A standpipe, threaded into the coupling, need be only long enough to stay below the lowest fluid level encountered .The strainer may be removed for servicing without draining the tank tank-mounted strainers and diffusers install through the side wall, or through the hole in which they are mounted, and access to the tank interior is three styles: for suction straining, return –line straining, or return-line diffusion. Diffusers have no wire cloth elements and pump cavitations caused by flow disturbance at the pump inlet.Other Details:
- Strainer elements are offered in 30, 60, 100, or 200 mesh size. Bypass relief valves can be supplied, built in.
- These products most commonly have a male NPT, to mount to the tank. A male SAE straight-thread is also offered.
- Several methods of connection fluid lines exist,The most common being into a female NPT. (A female SAE straight thread is also offered.) Hose connections, either beaded or barbed, are available too.
- There’s a wide choice of materials of construction The standard ( and least costly) units have a cast iron bushing , steel wire cloth element.
- Also offered are models with forged steel bushings, or an all –welded, all stainless steel unit (no epoxy).