Roots of Fluid Power Engineers, the industry leading Exporter, Manufacturer and Supplier firm of high Hydraulic Controls and Accessories are dated back to the year 1989. Working with the prime objective of client satisfaction, we are engaged in managing our broadened product portfolio, which includes much anticipated range of high performing Suction Strainer, Pipe Clamps, and Tank Mounted Suction Strainer. Our repute of global leadership is strengthened with the quality of our products that are highly demanded in the industry for its sturdy construction, leak proof design, superior resistance to corrosion, ease of installation, high durability and equitable price bands.
With an aspiration to pioneer the global industry, we are instrumental in catering an extensive range of products that present comprehensive technology and proven formulas of success to our clients business. We have implemented latest production technologies at our in house manufacturing units that made us capable to evolve large amounts of production at low operational costs. Further, our endeavors to outperform the competition are underpinned by a team of experts, who are enriched with vast industrial expertise. Due to their passionate approach and immense knowledge, we have carved a niche in the global industry by catering to diverse industrial verticals, such as mechanical industries, machine tools, construction machineries, and earthmoving machineries.
Our mentor Mr. Ketan Mavani is well versed with the industrial complexities, his keen approach towards business steers us to attain excellence at every stage. His prolific guidance makes us capable to leverage our potentials.
|Nature of Business||Exporter|
|Company CEO||Ketan Mavani|
|Key Customers||Tata Chemicals Ltd.Reliance Industrial Ltd.Adani Power Ltd.Bosch Rexroth (I) Ltd.L & T Case Equipment Pvt. Ltd.|
|Registered Address||No. L- 606, G. I. D. C. Estate, Adinathnagar Road, Odhav,
, Ahmedabad- 382 415, Gujarat, India|
|Industry||Hydraulic Accessories Controls & Tube Clamps|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Ketan Mavani|
|Annual Turnover|| Rs. 1 - 2 Crore Approx.|
|Size of Premises||2,700 square feet|
|Location Photo 1|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentGood Financial Position & TQMLarge Product Line|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy Air|
"Ten Principles of professional or business ethics by Dr E. Humbert"
- There is no real difference between doing what is right in business, and playing fair, telling the truth and being ethical in your personal life.
- Business ethics is based on fairness. If both sides negotiate in good faith and carry on the transaction in “level playing field,” then, the basic principles of ethics are being met.
- Business ethics requires integrity, which means wholeness, reliability and consistency. Ethical business practices treat people with respect, honesty and integrity. They make one keep up commitments.
- Business ethics requires adherence to truth. The days when a businessman could sell a defective product and hide the “buyer aware” defense are long gone. Truth in advertising is not only the law; business ethics require it.
- Business ethics requires dependability. If your company is new, unstable, about to be sold, or going out of business, ethics requires that you let client and customers know this. Ethically run businesses can be relied upon to be available to solve problems, answer questions and provides support.
- Business ethics requires a business plan. A company’s ethics are built on its image of itself and its role in the vision of the future and its role in the community.
- Business ethics applies internally and externally. Ethical businesses treat both customers and employees with respect and fairness. Ethics about is respect in the conference room, negotiating in good faith, keeping promises and meeting obligations to staff, employers, vendors and customers. The scope is universal.
- Business ethics requires a profit. Ethical businesses are well run, well managed, have effective internal controls and clear expectations of growth. Ethics is about how we live in the present to prepare for the future (or a plan to create them) is not meeting its ethical obligations to prepare for the future well being of company, its employees and customers.
- Business ethics is values-based. The law, and professional organizations, must produce written standards that are inflexible and universal. While they may talk about “ethics,” these documents are usually prescriptive and refer to minimal standards.
- Business ethics come from the boss. The leadership sets the tone. In every area of a business. Lower level staffs always rise, or sink, to the level of performance they see modeled above them.
- Ethics, ultimately, is about the quality of our lives, our service, and about the bottom line. Treating employees, customers, vendors and the public in an ethical, fair and open way is not only the right thing; in the long run, it is only way to stay in business.
Our well integrated work set up is strategically designed to fortify our endeavors to become a reliable entity. We have invested heavily in introducing prevailing technologies for research and manufacturing. Further, our infrastructural set up is constantly upgraded and backed with technological advancements in every department. Our company premises are designed to fuel our growth, as we have incorporated separate unit to perform varied operations, such as manufacturing, stocking, packaging, quality testing and distribution.
Research & Development
We have an efficient research and development team which works judiciously to develop standardized products and upgrade with the latest developments in the petrochemical industry. Our prominent and experienced professionals design effectively to meet the demands of our valuable clients. We have efficient effective research tools and a hygienic research laboratory to carry out the research activities.
We add new produt SILICA GEL BREATHER in our current product range.
We have recruited industry’s highly experienced people who are backed with a wealth of domain expertise. Their dedication towards end results is the driving force behind our improved levels of productivity. We have the expertly skilled members in our team who are well aware of the key components of hydraulic technology and strive to explore innovative ideas in the field. Our team comprises of professionals who are manufacturing specialists, R&D experts, quality control supervisors and dedicated sales and marketing personnel.
We are strongly committed to add value to our clients’ business; therefore we strive to enhance the product features by using best suited inventory of raw material. We make sure the requisite technology and resources are available for our team to explore the innovative production features. Further, our vision to develop enduring alliances with our clients from across the globe makes us accountable to encapsulate the efforts to bring forth user friendly and cost effective product range.
Events & Participation
FLUID POWER FAMILY CELEBRATE 72th INDEPENDENCE DAY